Double Tripod Turnstile for Access Control System
* Size: 480*460*960mm
* Material: 1.2+1.0mm 304 SUS Hairline #400
* Pass Width<=550mm
* Pass rate: 30-35 persons/minute
* Mechanism: Solenoid lock
* MCBF: 3,000,000 Cycles
Suggested hardware and software:
* RFID Controller System: C3-100, C3-200, C3-400
* Fingerprint Controller System: Inbio160, Inbio260, Inbio460
* Access Control Software: ZKAccess3.5
TS129-2 is a tripod turnstile made of stainless SUS404 with thickness of 1.2mm(±0.1). It is compact and designed to operate in small workspaces at high performance/price rate.
The turnstile offers sufficient space to integrate with any access control system. Besides, it can be conveniently mounted with display, passage counter, card reader, token operation traffic lights, command console, alarm system against unauthorized entries. The unique dropping arm feature provides a fail safety solution in case of an emergency or power failure, providing egress in case of crisis evacuations. Durability with minimal maintenance means years and millions of trouble free passages. TS129-2 droparm turnstile is suitable to be used in different applications including stadiums and arenas, perimeter and interior security, recreation and amusement parks, retail crowd control, transit fare collection and lobby access control.
• Single passage in the set direction
• Bi-directional single passage
• Free passage in the set direction
• Always free or locked
Features and Benefits:
• Automatic Identification: Can install RFID, QR Code and Biometric devices for high access control
• A direction indicator: Can guide pedestrian access to the current status correctly
• Semi-auto mode: After verification successfully, the passenger pushes the arm by hand. Until he goes through the barriers, the arm arrives in home position.
• Full-auto mode: The passenger pushes the arm at a little strength after verification successfully. The arm will automatically rotate forward by motor power until the arm arrives in home position.
• Pure mechanical mode: The passenger pushes the arm by hand until he goes through the barriers.
• Single or bi-directional function: in mechanical and electrical versions.
• Automatic reset: Barrier arms reset automatically after each passage.
• Cable or wireless remote control panel key override control for emergency situations. During emergencies and power outages the tripod arms completely collapse
• Adjustable time out delay
|Product Size:||480*230*960mm||Pass Width:||<=550mm|
|Max Power Consumption:||35W||Power Supply:||100-240V(AC)|
|Operational Voltage:||24V(DC)||Working Temperature:||-25 To +70 ℃|